cutting through the autumn field

 

Cutting Through the Autumn Field - Brush Creek Ranch, Wyoming landscape painting in oil by artist Dawn Chandler

cutting through the autumn field ~ brush creek ranch, wyoming
by dawn chandler

18" x 24" ~ oil on panel ~ this painting is available via my etsy shop

Look through my landscape photography and it's clear I'm a sucker for dirt roads and pathways that extend out away from me to a distant horizon or into deep woods. That sense of mystery of what lies out there beyond the point where the trail vanishes. Always they feel like an invitation to a journey.

This path is no different, of course. And it was one of my favorites to walk daily that gorgeous October I spent on a ranch in Wyoming....

Read more about this painting via its description in my Etsy shop.

 

 

 

Comments