my mind clears with the blessing of clouds

 

 

My Mind Clears With the Blessing of Clouds, contemporary mixed-media landscape painting by New Mexico artist Dawn Chandler

my mind clears with the blessing of clouds
by dawn chandler

24" x 48" ~ oil and mixed media on panel ~ private collection

My Mind Clears With the Blessing of Clouds has been greeting me every day since I created it, sitting on a high wall in my studio over my easel, in front of my studio rocking chair. I would look up to that white window passage in the cloud and be uplifted, transported into sky. 

A couple days ago, someone completely unacquainted with me and my work chanced upon this painting online; apparently the painting was waiting for them! I've a tinge of sadness letting this constant companion go, but I am over the moon that someone else enjoys it as much as I do!