my world is the snow and mountains, the forest and light

 

'My World is the Snow and Mountains, the Forest and Light' contemporary abstract autumn mountain landscape painting by New Mexico artist Dawn Chandler.

my world is the snow and mountains, the forest and light
by dawn chandler

24" x 48" ~ oil on canvas ~ available on my Etsy shop.

What's a little extraordinary about this painting is that it sat in my studio about 80% complete for several years. It seemed close to being done, but not quite. Still, I hesitated to work on it any further. Then, this spring, in a flurry of inspiration, I finished it in just a day or two. I'm glad I waited.

My World is the Snow and Mountains, the Forest and Light is featured on my autumn 2022 greeting card. If you're on my Real Mail mailing list, look for it in your mailbox in the coming days. Not on my mailing list? You can sign up here.🍁🍂